Senate Bill No. 2665: Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Act
This bill aims to
- Accelerate public infrastructure development; strengthening the PPP institutional framework
- Provide financial and technical support through the Project Development and Monitoring Facility;
- Optimize project risks and obtain government support;
- Expand the PPP contractual arrangements;
- Provide for transparent and competitive bidding;
- Set standard contents and implementation of PPP; projects for transparency, consistency, and predictability;
- Grant incentives to PPP projects.
Date filed: 24 February 2015
Author: Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” R. Marcos, Jr.
Status: Pending in the Committee 24 February 2015