On 10 March 2017, BBM received a Notice from COMELEC informing him that a briefing will be conducted at the COMELEC warehouse in Sta. Rosa, Laguna on 20 March 2017 regarding :
1) the Stripping of unused CCS Kits beginning 20 March 2017
(the same day as the supposed briefing); and
2) the Back-up of Secure Digital (SD) Cards beginning 27 March 2017.
On 15 March 2017, BBM sent COMELEC the names of his representatives for the Briefing, Stripping of the unused CCS kits, and Back-up of SD cards to be conducted on 20 March and 27 March 2017, respectively.
On 16 March 2017, BBM received a Notice from the PET which resolved, among others :
1) Grant BBM's Ex-Parte Motion to secure the ballot images as well as other election –related data in an on-going election protest filed in Siruma, Camarines Sur.
2) Authorize the COMELEC to proceed with the decryption of the SD Cards as well as the printing of the ballot images for the seven (7) contested clustered precincts of the Municipality of Araceli, Palawan.
After 37 weeks, we are still waiting for the PET :
• to issue a Retrieval Order [per undertaking # 7 of 21] and
• to issue a Notice of Preliminary Conference [per undertaking # 8 of 21].