On 20 February 2017, BBM received the following:
1) Urgent Ex-Parte Motion of Robredo wherein she asked the PET to allow her to secure copies of the printed ballot images, election returns and audit logs from the decrypted SD cards in CamSur as well as in the protested and counter-protested clustered precincts subject of the election protest.
2) Manifestation from COMELEC, informing the PET that it will be resubmitting its Comment dated 18 November 2016.
3) Notice from the PET wherein it resolved various incidental matters, including Robredo's recent Motion dated 13 February 2016.
After 34 weeks, we are still waiting for the PET :
• to issue a Retrieval Order [per undertaking # 7 of 21] and
• to issue a Notice of Preliminary Conference [per undertaking # 8 of 21].