On 23 August 2018, BBM received a Manifestation from Robredo, stating that she inadvertently interchanged the names of the parties in paragraph 34 of her Comment and Opposition dated 17 August 2018.
After 112 weeks (or roughly 788 days) :
• The PET still has to complete the manual recount of votes from Camarines Sur.
** there are ballot boxes remaining from 365 clustered precincts at the HRET due to the election protest of Luis R. Villafuerte vs. Gabriel H. Bordado.
** there is 1 ballot box remaining from 1 clustered precinct at the COMELEC – RMAT from the municipality of Nabua.
• The PET has begun the manual recount of votes from Iloilo.
[per undertaking # 11 of 21]
After Camarines Sur & Iloilo, the remaining “pilot province” is Negros Oriental
- - - - -
The PET has yet to resolve the following matters :
• In a Resolution dated 10 April 2018, the PET denied Robredo’s Ex Parte Motion.
• In a Resolution dated 24 April 2018, the PET required BBM and the COMELEC to comment on Robredo’s Urgent Motion for Reconsideration.
• On 2 May 2018, Robredo filed an Urgent Motion for Reconsideration.
• On 28 May 2018, BBM filed his Opposition to Robredo’s Motion
• On 6 July 2018, BBM received a Manifestation from the Office of the Solicitor General.
• In a Resolution dated 24 July 2018, the PET resolved to note the OSG’s Manifestation and Motion
• On 26 July 2018, BBM received a Comment from the COMELEC
• In several Resolutions, the PET :
> referred other matters to the the PET Commissioners.
• In a Resolution dated 17 April 2018, the PET required BBM and Robredo to comment on COMELEC’s request.
• On 25 May 2018, BBM filed his Opposition to the COMELEC’s request.
• On 20 July 2018, BBM received a Reply from the COMELEC.
• In a Resolution dated 24 July 2018, the PET resolved to lift the Precautionary Protection Order (PPO) on the Election Management System (EMS) servers.
• To date, Robredo has NOT yet filed any comment regarding the above issue.
• In a Resolution dated 29 August 2017, the PET directed BBM to submit a new list of witnesses for the provinces of Basilan, Lanao del Sur and within five (5) days.
• On 11 September 2017, BBM filed his Compliance and submitted his list of witnesses.
• In a Resolution dated 19 September 2017, the PET required BBM to “STRICTLY COMPLY with the resolution dated August 29, 2017 directing him to identify his witnesses and the concerned clustered precincts subject of their testimonies within a FINAL and NON-EXTENDIBLE period of five (5) days from notice.”
> It is worth mentioning that on 11 September 2017, BBM had already submitted 171 names of potential wirtnesses to the PET.
• On 9 October 2017, BBM complied with the PET’s directive and submitted 7,356 names of witnesses for the provinces of Basilan, Lanao del Sur & Maguindanao.
• In a Resolution dated 7 November 2017, the PET “noted” BBM’s Compliance.