By the POST
FORMER SENATOR BONGBONG MARCOS leads the vice presidential survey conducted by Maharlika TV in face-to-face with 1,200 respondents in the National Capital Region.
Maharlika TV conducted the survey was conducted on the C-D-E class from June 22 to June 26 this year.
The results were as follows:
For Vice President
1) Former Sen. Bongbong Marcos, 26.33%
2) Senator Manny Pacquiao, 15.08%
3) Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte, 13.58%
4) Manila Mayor Isko Moreno, 12.33 %
5) Senator Vicente “Tito” Sotto, 8.33%
6) Senator Bong Go, 6.75%
7) Senator Grace Poe, 5.33%
8) General Guillermo Eleazar, 4.33%
9) Vice President Leni Robredo, 3.00%
There were speculations that Marcos is now considering to run for vice president following his personal visit to Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte on the latter’s birthday.