That’s what we would expect to occur and it has. The world is filled with bright software engineers who can break down and analyze transactions very easily. It’s not rocket science, especially for them, and it can be proven. It just takes time and some initiative. Fortunately, this work is occurring right now and the first batches of analysis is coming out.
Authorities need to take notice as this is 100% provable given we have the transactional data. Teams of others could easily verify results and it can be taken to court to prove the case of fraud and, more importantly, who actually won the election. Further, with the transactional data, analysis can prove every race in the country and see if there was a much larger red wave as many suspect. Thus, changing many more congressional seats and seats in the senate.
The most recent post by TrumanBlack on TheDonald.win shows these initial analysis results.
What you will see is that massive amounts of votes were changed from President Trump to Biden, as most have suspected. Further, other votes were removed altogether without reason.
As with any analysis, it’s important to check the work to ensure it has been completed properly without errors. There is more to do, but fortunately that work has started. NoQreport, an independent news site is one of those checking the numbers. Their site states:
“We are going through the data now, but everything we’ve combed through so far seems to check out. For example, in Georgia there appears to have been 17,407 votes switched. Biden is currently leading in Georgia by 14,148 votes. Pennsylvania is even worse with over one million votes either switched or “lost.”
Combine this data with what we’re learning about other forms of voter fraud and it’s easy to see how a man who couldn’t fill a small auditorium with supporters was supposedly able to generate more votes than any American candidate in history. The truth is this: He didn’t. Millions of votes were manufactured on his behalf. He (or someone on his behalf) used “The Hammer” and “Scorecard” to steal this election.”
I reached out to TrumanBlack and asked him why he and his “team” are doing this work. He replied:
“We love The United States Of America and we cannot sit around doing nothing while we watch the most blatant attempt from a corrupt establishment to steal this election and the soul of America for their own selfish motives”
This is obviously one of the most critical pieces of information to prove fraud 100% and it would ultimately change the outcome of the election. As such, please share this information far and wide.
Here is the full post from TrumanBlack on TheDonald.win
EVERY THING YOU’RE ABOUT TO READ IS VERIFIED AND WAS MADE BY THIS PEDE [CENTIPEDE] HE DID ALL THE HEAVY WORK
BTW IF YOU CAN HELP DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING AND KEEP A LOCAL COPY.. IN THE CODE WHERE YOU CAN GET INFO FOR ALL THE STATES, DOWNLOAD FOR ALL THE STATES.
🏆 https://thedonald.win/u/PedeInspector/ 🏆
REMINDER: THIS DOESN’T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL THE HUNDRED THOUSANDS OF TRUMP VOTES DESTROYED, BURNED AND RIPPED APART, THE THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS JUST MARKED FOR BIDEN. THIS IS THE EVIDENCE WE’VE FOUND SO FAR.
PEDES GET IN HERE. I saw the video on The Gateway Pundit [ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-huge-another-system-glitch-captured-live-cnn-election-night-20000-votes-swapped-trump-biden-video/ ] and I decided to do some digging of my own, into a more reputable source that can verify that the glitch was indeed real, and that it affected the votes, instead of it being just a display glitch on that news channel. So I went digging into the Edison data [ https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/pennsylvania/president.json] and I found this damning evidence [ https://i.maga.host/RNPN3Oz.png ]. As can be seen in the image, only 54 votes were added, but the ratio changed in Biden’s favor by a whole 0.6%! This is proof that not only did the glitch happen, but it doesn’t seem to have been reverted at all.
EDIT : BIG UPDATE, I made a script to run through the data and gather all instances where votes switched from Trump to Biden, Lost Votes means that the total amount of votes counted decreased by that amount throughout the counting. I’ve only done states that use Dominion Voting Systems so far.
EDIT 2: Added ALL the states, and separated by voting systems, although no state uses exclusively one system as far as I know.
Edit 3: Re-ordered the states, first by switched votes, then by lost votes.
Switched votes are votes that were taken from Trump and given to Biden.
Lost votes are voted that disappeared during the counting, from both candidates.
There might be a small overlap between Switched votes and Lost votes.
Dominion Voting Systems :
- Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248
- New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20
- Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456
- Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882
- New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213
- Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574
- Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102
- Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023
- California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989
- Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0
- Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650
- Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0
- Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0
- Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730
- Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408
- Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0
- Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0
- New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116
- Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477
- New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610
- Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730
- Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Washington : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Hawaii : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, owned by Dominion Voting Systems.
- Texas : Switched : 14,954 Lost Votes : 30,557
- Kansas : Switched : 1,674 Lost Votes : 2,154
Election Systems & Software :
- Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50
- Kentucky : Switched : 8,129 Lost Votes : 23,849
- Arkansas : Switched : 3,664 Lost Votes : 20,748
- South Carolina : Switched : 2,779 Lost Votes : 2,119
- Montana : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 1,276
- South Dakota : Switched : 1,347 Lost Votes : 1
- North Dakota : Switched : 234 Lost Votes : 681
- Maryland : Switched : 203 Lost Votes : 0
- North Carolina : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 15
- District of Columbia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
Unknown Systems :
- Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50
- Connecticut : Switched : 3,834 Lost Votes : 272
- Massachusetts : Switched : 3,613 Lost Votes : 51
- Oregon : Switched 2,557 Lost Votes : 0
- Alabama : Switched : 1,170 Lost Votes : 408
- Mississippi : Switched : 355 Lost Votes : 0
- Maine : Switched : 271 Lost Votes : 35
- Rhode Island : Switched : 6 Lost Votes : 13
- West Virginia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 78,300
- Idaho : Switched 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Oklahoma : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Indiana : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Delaware : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Vermont : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
NOTE : Lost votes are votes that disappeared, not only for Trump, but overall.
I went looking through the data I got from my script, trying to find if the moment the Antrim glitch happened in Michigan is there. And it is. Here is the Data. [ https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/michigan/president.json ]
And here is the specific part when the switch happened. [ https://i.maga.host/wGuVGZQ.png ]
You can see in that picture, that Trump lost 3,096 votes, those all went to Biden. BUT, Trump also lost 2,324 votes, that went nowhere.
EDIT: Those 2,324 were moved from Trump to Jorgensen.
Jorgensen votes = Total votes * (1 – Trump share – Biden share)
Nr.27 : 573,857 * (1 – 0.578 – 0.401) = 12,051
Nr.28 : 574,417 * (1 – 0.568 – 0.406) = 14,935
Jorgensen vote increase from Nr.27 to Nr.28 = 14,935 – 12,051 = 2,884
Total vote increase from Nr.27 to Nr.28 = 574,417 – 573,857 = 560
Jorgensen vote increase – Total vote increase = 2,884 – 560 = 2,324
SOURCES: Here is the data I used:
EDISON DATA: https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/pennsylvania/president.json
The data is from Edison Research, it is used for election coverage by at least ABC News, CBS News, CNN and NBC News. It is also used for the website of the NYT, and probably others as well.
I scraped the data from the NYT website, here [ https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/pennsylvania/president.json ] to check for other states, replace “pennsylvania” in the link with the state you want to check, for states that have spaces in their names, like new york, write new-york instead.
Take this picture for example. [ https://i.maga.host/RNPN3Oz.png ]
It’s like this:
Nr.187 : 2,984,468(Total votes) * 0.566(Trump share of the votes) = 1,689,208.888
Nr.188 : 2,984,522 * 0.56 = 1,671,332.32
Do the same thing for Biden, and you’ll see that he gained the votes that Trump lost.
I made a program that basically checks every single change in votes, does the above to check if votes were switched, then adds them all up to get the total amount of switched votes.
Here is the link to a rar file containing all the .json files for the states, and the fraudcatch.py file, you’d need to download python 3.8.2 to use it, click EDIT with idle, then in the window that pops up click Run, to check how many votes were switched from Trump to Biden in a state, you then type findfraud(‘hawaii’) for example, replace hawaii with the name of the file of the state you want to check, the file for new hampshire is named newhamp for example, so findfraud(‘newhamp’), to check the total lost votes (For both candidates) do lostvotes(‘newhamp’) for example. https://workupload.com/file/s7s8SARjjqh
[pede444wow] I took the json files that are included here, and wrote a python script to convert the critical data to one csv file, so you can analyze it in excel:
python script: https://pastebin.com/Q6nTP04N
result csv file: (download and save to csv file, then open in excel) https://pastebin.com/FQuxxTvK
[montag] Here’s a GitHub repo of the same data source taken at incremental time periods. https://github.com/favstats/USElection2020-NYT-Results