By Billy Begas | Politiko
Five more envoys will pay a courtesy visit to President-elect Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Friday, June 17.
According to the advisory sent to reporters, the visiting envoys are:
– Chargé d’ Affaires of Poland Mr. Jaroslaw Szczepankiewicz
– Ambassador of Bangladesh H.E. F.M. Borhan Uddin
– Ambassador of New Zealand H.E. Peter Francis Tavita Kell
– Ambassador of Nigeria H.E. Folakemi Ibidunni Akileye
– Ambassador of Australia H.E. Steven James Robinson
Marcos and the mentioned envoys will meet at the BBM Headquarters in Mandaluyong City from 9 am until 12 pm.
The visits will be held ahead of Marcos’ inauguration on June 30.