“Plan B is in full swing.” This was the statement made today by Vice Presidential candidate Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” R. Marcos Jr. who said all reports that reached them about the alternative scenario or Plan B all came true.
“Talagang yung napapag-usapan na Plan B ay mukhang talagang itinutuloy nila dahil iniiipit ang pag-transmit ng ibang mga boto na galing sa balwarte ko parang pinapalabas na nangunguna si (Camarines Sur) Cong. (Leni) Robredo,” Marcos said in an interview.
He said that many of the results from his bailiwicks in the Solid North have not been reflected in the partial and unofficial quick count of the Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (PPCRV).
“Yung tinutukoy ko talaga ay yung mga galing sa Norte, yung mga malalaki. Meron pang mga boto galing sa Isabela, galing sa Pangasinan, galing sa ibang bahagi ng Norte at hanggang ngayon hindi pa nabibilang,” Marcos clarified.
He added that some of the results have not yet been transmitted because of protests in the local level but for the others, he saw no reason why their transmission should be stopped.
“Iba iba ang mga dahilan, me protesta doon sa lugar, kung minsan wala namang dahilan pero basta’t hindi inilalagay doon sa bilang ng PPCRV. Kaya’t nagtataka nga kami kung bakit iniipit-ipit,” he said.
This was the reason why, Marcos explained, his 1 million vote-lead started to go down before 12 a.m. Tuesday until he was supposedly overtaken by Robredo.
“Hanggang mga ala-una ng umaga ay nawala yung isang milyon na boto na lamang at naunahan na tayo. E basta’t pinipilit nilang gawin na mauna si Robredo sa akin. Ang sistemang ginagawa nila ay iniipit yung boto ko para hindi lumabas sa PPCRV tapos yung boto ni Robredo inuuna na,” he said.
Marcos cautioned that operators in Mindanao are also trying to manipulate the election results in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM). “Tapos ang ginagawa ngayon ay mina-maniobra na yung sa ARMM at saka sa ibang lugar sa Mindanao.”
The Senator, however, added that he remains confident on winning the elections saying when all votes are reported, he will still lead. “Kasi pag pinagsama-sama mo yung mga botong hindi pa tina-transmit ay malayo na ang panalo ko kaya’t siguro trending na naman itong ating nakikita,” he asserted.
Marcos cited that the current trend in the unofficial quick count is a manifestation of the Plan B he had earlier exposed. The Senator had earlier said that with President Benigno Aquino III himself declaring that he will stop his bid for the Vice Presidency, nothing will be spared to achieve this objective.
The Administration, according to him, will make it appear that Robredo is slowly catching up through pre-elections surveys to establish a fake trend. This will give them the justification for a Robredo win, he said.
Once she is elected Vice President, impeachment proceedings will be carried to remove Davao Mayor Rodrigo Duterte as President and install Robredo as President.
He added that this is the desperate move of the Administration in order to ensure that the Presidency will still come from the Liberal Party and they will remain to have control of Malacañang since its standard bearer, Mar Roxas, will not win.
“Kaya eto na nga ang Plan B, mula doon sa survey hanggang ngayon dito sa pag-report ng mga boto sa ibat’-ibang lugar na hindi lumalabas,” he stressed.
When asked what his next move will be, Marcos bared that he will continue to gather more evidence in preparation for the filing of a case. He then called on the public to be vigilant and report all irregularities in the conduct of the elections.
“Kailangan talagang ito’y bantayan na mabuti at kami ay tututok dito para maipakita natin na tayo ang nanalo,” he said.